Mmpi tier 2 expired?

Mbrtgh94

Lurker
So I was on the 2021 prior exp bud and ending up getting tiered 2 in January of 2022. Hiring process kept getting dragged out (shocker) and life goes on so i gave up with the bid. I was never scheduled for a reevaluation or appointment with a shrink. Fast forward to now I just got my TOL for the rolling exp bid, and was curious if I will get any hangups with the previous tier 2, I’ve read that Mmpi is good for two years? But I’m assuming that the expiration only applies to a passing Mmpi.

So I was on the 2021 prior exp bud and ending up getting tiered 2 in January of 2022. Hiring process kept getting dragged out (shocker) and life goes on so i gave up with the bid. I was never scheduled for a reevaluation or appointment with a shrink. Fast forward to now I just got my TOL for the rolling exp bid, and was curious if I will get any hangups with the previous tier 2, I’ve read that Mmpi is good for two years? But I’m assuming that the expiration only applies to a passing Mmpi.
Honestly this is a question for HR. The MMPI Tier 2 team is backed up (shocker...) and their Team Lead Hope takes her time sorting through everything. I personally am waiting on a provider for mine to be scheduled for reinstatement having taken the MMPI back in Nov of '22. Not sure of the science of how they decide to do the batches but *shrugs* just ask HR how they want you to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom