Questions for ATSA software

F5awp

Hey guys, It seems like random question, this would really help me with something on working on. I will reveal everything later on. Can you guys help me out with how the ATSA's Collision simulation portion of the test looked? I remember that they were circles with numbers inside, but what color were the circles, the number inside and did it have a border, if so, what color? Also, what did the map that the balls flew in look like? Did it have a pattern or a solid color, if so what color?

All help will be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, It seems like random question, this would really help me with something on working on. I will reveal everything later on. Can you guys help me out with how the ATSA's Collision simulation portion of the test looked? I remember that they were circles with numbers inside, but what color were the circles, the number inside and did it have a border, if so, what color? Also, what did the map that the balls flew in look like? Did it have a pattern or a solid color, if so what color?

All help will be greatly appreciated!

1AA62698-F45A-465F-ABB5-A8A8EF9F0BC3.jpeg

lol i took the test for the N90 bid about half a year ago, but can't quite remember those specifics anymore. Monopoly money work for you?
You realize they replace this exam every few years and there are already three exam preps? Jobtestprep for $79, AT-SA prep for $29 and some other one that's comprehensive for $59.

That's not quite true, but to each their own. As the most recent test takers, you're the most likely to remember specifics. I'd appreciate it if the responses were actually helpful to my questions.

Back
Top Bottom