release CAT

I understand the definition of Cat 1 release but I don't see where it clearly says at what point do you consider the max three month holdover to start from?

I understand the definition of Cat 1 release but I don't see where it clearly says at what point do you consider the max three month holdover to start from?
Dude it says it in the cat 1 release definition. 3 months from the date of SELECTION. And like I said, this was confirmed by people way above our pay grade

Dude it says it in the cat 1 release definition. 3 months from the date of SELECTION. And like I said, this was confirmed by people way above our pay grade
So have you received a new date yet? If that's the case, then 4 months down the road from a panel a persons fac could gain cat 1 status and the cpc that is afforded the cat 1 release could say I want to leave next pay period and the ATM would have to agree to it if the gaining facility agreed to it. This hasn't came up much with the NCEPT so far but I will be interested to see how soon they let you or others go if you haven't already got a new date

So have you received a new date yet? If that's the case, then 4 months down the road from a panel a persons fac could gain cat 1 status and the cpc that is afforded the cat 1 release could say I want to leave next pay period and the ATM would have to agree to it if the gaining facility agreed to it. This hasn't came up much with the NCEPT so far but I will be interested to see how soon they let you or others go if you haven't already got a new date
Or lets say you go from cat 2 to cat one 7 months after selection... How can you possibly fall back into 3 to 6 months from selection?

sure it does...look back at the beginning of the MOU. what is the definition for a CAT 1 release. believe me. i was in this situation and just got my date changed. ATO verified thats how it reads and should be implemented.
Would you mind sharing a little bit of your story for others currently in the situation or about to be? This is certainly a game changer if they've admitted to it and they've set a precedent.

How long did you hold the Cat 2 release? and from the moment you changed to Cat 1, what was offered to you?

This could really help those Cat 2 releases that hit Cat 1 at 6, 7, 8 months, who have the ability or desire to leave asap.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of your story for others currently in the situation or about to be? This is certainly a game changer if they've admitted to it and they've set a precedent.

How long did you hold the Cat 2 release? and from the moment you changed to Cat 1, what was offered to you?

This could really help those Cat 2 releases that hit Cat 1 at 6, 7, 8 months, who have the ability or desire to leave asap.
Long story short...Had a march 2018 release (cat 2)

Facility gained several CPC and upgraded to a Cat 1.

I called any phone number I could find and they told me how the MOU should be implemented and how I was correct in my thinking. I just said I would work until the end of the posted pay period. Makes everyone's life easier.

Now my last day is October 1. Just got my Amended FOL today actually.

Or lets say you go from cat 2 to cat one 7 months after selection... How can you possibly fall back into 3 to 6 months from selection?
It's not a 3-6 month window. There is much confusion here. It's 3 months. And the only person who has the discretion to extend past the 3 months up to 6 months is ONLY the employee.

I called any phone number I could find and they told me how the MOU should be implemented and how I was correct in my thinking. I just said I would work until the end of the posted pay period. Makes everyone's life easier.

Nice. I was told I had march also, but I have never gotten an FOL... I'm going to call the NCEPT people tomorrow if I can't get HR to send me one.

Nice. I was told I had march also, but I have never gotten an FOL... I'm going to call the NCEPT people tomorrow if I can't get HR to send me one.
That's strange. Guy here got picked up same time as me. We both had our FOL I think 2-3 days after we received the TOL.

I have had to call over and over even just to get the TOL. And I never get Emails or calls back. Also I can go an entire day making over 50 calls to HR and never get an answer on 4 different numbers.

It's not a 3-6 month window. There is much confusion here. It's 3 months. And the only person who has the discretion to extend past the 3 months up to 6 months is ONLY the employee.

Hmmm I know someone at a facility down the road whose ATM is giving the longest of the "range" because of lack of CIC and OJTI's...sounds like a personal problem to me.

Hmmm I know someone at a facility down the road whose ATM is giving the longest of the "range" because of lack of CIC and OJTI's...sounds like a personal problem to me.
CAT 1 is at or before 3 months. At or before 6 months at the employees request.
CAT 2 at or before 12 months.

If you're CAT 2 and you get 12 months then that's what you get. But if you're CAT 1 your ATM can't give you 3 months and a day without your approval.
Only way for the ATM to give you 3 months and a day is by requesting deviation from the MOU from the VP-ATS. If the VP-ATS grants the deviation then you're powerless, there is no appeal process.

Any more stories out there about the process of getting CAT2 moved to CAT1 and how it's being interpreted?

What was your date of selection and what was the date your facility went CAT1?
Please and thank you.

So im struggling to get more information on release CAT changes. When can you officially claim the new release CAT? Do you have to wait until a PPT is published? Do you have to wait until an NCEPT panel? Can you officially become CAT 1 when your staffing numbers actually reflect CAT 1 criteria mid month? How does it work if you become CAT 1 and you have 7 committed outbounds via CAT 2? How many of the 7 have the option to move their date up? Is it still being considered 3 months from selection and therefore if you become CAT 1 4 months after section you can technically leave next pay period? I've also heard 3 months from the day you became CAT 1.
Am I retarded?
How is this thread dying?
@dtb

Back
Top Bottom