Medical Reporting Covid Results

Hopefully you're forced to use sick leave even though you are on EA

Why the hate? I'm not sitting here having the vacation of a lifetime. My facility has been religious about making us do zoom. We keep going through the same material over and over and over and over and over and over again and it's become mind numbing. Then I sit at home after zoom sessions because I can't do anything else. I'm one of those who is actually trying to be safe and not going out unless necessary. The last time I was out was a week before I got sick. Believe it or not EA isn't the glam lifestyle you might think it is. I'd rather be training and trying to get off AG pay.

Why the hate? I'm not sitting here having the vacation of a lifetime. My facility has been religious about making us do zoom. We keep going through the same material over and over and over and over and over and over again and it's become mind numbing. Then I sit at home after zoom sessions because I can't do anything else. I'm one of those who is actually trying to be safe and not going out unless necessary. The last time I was out was a week before I got sick. Believe it or not EA isn't the glam lifestyle you might think it is. I'd rather be training and trying to get off AG pay.
Sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom