Robinhood

I don’t follow them, but did they give any reasoning? This market is due for a correction if you look at technical analysis, but with the fed as a backboard dumping liquidity into the market, cutting rates, and buying corporate bonds it’s unlikely it falls in my opinion.
Wether it corrects or not you can say when it will based on past year pre pandemic data

Soss Like I said just spend what you're willing to lose.

Currently have $90 Call for 8/21 on DDOG, purchased July 22. $35 Call for 9/19 on PD purchased July 14th.

I wasn't stupid enough to place calls on HTZ so I missed that artifical spike, made money riding it down at least and same with GNC. Though I did buy OTC stock on them just for giggles.

So did you lose money on ddog call 8/21?

Please help explain how to do a call option in Robinhood. I’ve tried finding it but on their website they only explain what one is.

Please help explain how to do a call option in Robinhood. I’ve tried finding it but on their website they only explain what one is.
You have to go to the settings on the far bottom right, then navigate to it and answer some questions and get approved which is pretty easy.

If you're real, leave that in there instead of withdrawing for beer money. No one ever got rich playing options with $300 but if you keep up returns like that, pretty soon you might be making some serious money.

It's just for beer money, no plan on getting rich off of options.

Take a look at RKT...they announce earnings next week and supposedly will be exceptionally well...some people saying a jump to $40-50/share

Take a look at RKT...they announce earnings next week and supposedly will be exceptionally well...some people saying a jump to $40-50/share

I could see a good earnings announcement since the housing market has been crack, earnings don't necessarily correlate to a rise in stock value though. I'd be wary of that one truthfully, short term it seems bullish for about 6 weeks then a dead float. It's also currently overvalued and the price target is more so $18 than it's current, but nothing wandered nothing gained.

I could see a good earnings announcement since the housing market has been crack, earnings don't necessarily correlate to a rise in stock value though. I'd be wary of that one truthfully, short term it seems bullish for about 6 weeks then a dead float. It's also currently overvalued and the price target is more so $18 than it's current, but nothing wandered nothing gained.

Check out LIT, it's an index of lithium and battery producers. Big transitions to EV and renewable energy will reflect in this one.

Out of curiosity do any of you have good twitter follow recommendations for traders? It can be day traders, swing traders, options traders, bears or bulls etc. I’m just looking to read as many opinions as I can from different perspectives. One recommendation I have for you is an options trader @AnthonyOhayon. Seems to be very knowledgeable and humble about wins and losses which is rare to find.

Out of curiosity do any of you have good twitter follow recommendations for traders? It can be day traders, swing traders, options traders, bears or bulls etc. I’m just looking to read as many opinions as I can from different perspectives. One recommendation I have for you is an options trader @AnthonyOhayon. Seems to be very knowledgeable and humble about wins and losses which is rare to find.
I really like gator trader and Coiled Spring Capital. They are pretty consistent and transparent. Will Meade used to call out some decent unusual options activity but be careful, he is definitely a pumper dumper and not a real person.

Back
Top Bottom