RTF RTF class Dec 1 2020

Just got notice I will be attending RTF Dec 1 2020, I didn’t know OKC was even open due to Covid. Anyone else have this date
They've been open since July. New-hire classes only though until now.
There's two RTF classes in December. Both starting on December 1st if I heard right.

This is 100% an RTF class and not something else? Been asking about when these were starting up again and haven’t received any answers. If so did they mention how or why you got in the first round of classes

When I looked on the class info they gave me it seems that RTF has been open sense Aug. not sure how this all played out, my atm just told me they had a slot opened for someone and I took it.

Just got notice I will be attending RTF Dec 1 2020, I didn’t know OKC was even open due to Covid. Anyone else have this date
When I looked on the class info they gave me it seems that RTF has been open sense Aug. not sure how this all played out, my atm just told me they had a slot opened for someone and I took it.
Can anyone else confirm this? Not that it’s been open since august but that there are actually class dates in December

The two RTF classes on December 1 are limited to 6 students each. There are no scheduled additional classes for RTF yet. If you're at a facility and are in a training status to where you need the RTF class, your ATM is supposed to be sending your name up as someone needing a class. Classes will be added as needed.

They've been running new-hire classes for tower, enroute, and rtf/tsew/tetra for months now.

The two RTF classes on December 1 are limited to 6 students each. There are no scheduled additional classes for RTF yet. If you're at a facility and are in a training status to where you need the RTF class, your ATM is supposed to be sending your name up as someone needing a class. Classes will be added as needed.

They've been running new-hire classes for tower, enroute, and rtf/tsew/tetra for months now.
That seems very slim, Is this due to covid? I assume school house is trying to play catch-up, with cases on the rise what’s the likely hood they keep this class?

Word on the street is that NATCA is pushing for these classes to be cancelled, and they are not in agreement with sending y'all to OKC with a Covid spike going on. I'm not giving names or anything but this was said by someone with knowledge of what goes with on within the NEB.

Word on the street is that NATCA is pushing for these classes to be cancelled, and they are not in agreement with sending y'all to OKC with a Covid spike going on. I'm not giving names or anything but this was said by someone with knowledge of what goes with on within the NEB.
They should be canceled.

Back
Top Bottom