SFO NEB Meeting Minutes and Nick Daniels Motion to Extend the Contract

Let’s not pretend for one second that Rich Santa doesn’t want to also extend the contract. You guys are hammering Nick Daniels as if he is the only one with this idea. They are using this misinformation for politics, simple as that. BTW I am against a Nick Daniels presidency, Rich Santa had his time to fail, which he has in many ways.
JD is the only way forward.

More reason why JD has my vote. I’m tired of the mud flinging politics, frivolous executive spending and blatant misrepresentation of our members. I’d love to see more poles like the one posted earlier in here just to show exactly how the rest of these clowns are fucking up our Union and more importantly our working conditions.

Seems like everyone (as ONE example) in aviation is getting a significant raise to fit current times except us… Can I get a RAZEWEN?

Let’s not pretend for one second that Rich Santa doesn’t want to also extend the contract. You guys are hammering Nick Daniels as if he is the only one with this idea. They are using this misinformation for politics, simple as that. BTW I am against a Nick Daniels presidency, Rich Santa had his time to fail, which he has in many ways.
What the hell is the misinformation, it’s literally written in the minutes. This is next level Yachtyism.

Yes. if lil yachty had any integrity he should bow out now

It’s all written for everyone to see, there’s no context. Stopping trying to spin this any other way than nick doesn’t want to negotiate.
I’m saying Rich Santa also doesn’t want to negotiate. We all know Nick Daniel’s doesn’t, it says it in the minutes. Rich Santa Doesn’t either, so Nick shouldn’t shoulder all the criticism for the eventual extension.

I’m saying Rich Santa also doesn’t want to negotiate. We all know Nick Daniel’s doesn’t, it says it in the minutes. Rich Santa Doesn’t either, so Nick shouldn’t shoulder all the criticism for the eventual extension.
Rich asked to open. Mick wants to negotiate. Just don’t elect NDJH and we won’t extend easy

A) That whole exchange at the NEB meeting is because Rich is not a leader, and can't make a decision. The entire conversation was based off of a Rich hypothetical situation where Whitaker put him in a situation he wouldn't have time to confer with the NEB. (Which is a ridiculous premise to begin with. If Rich is actually worried about that scenario, and not bullshitting, then he knows Whitaker has zero respect for him.)

B) It wouldn't matter if the entire NEB wanted to extend at this point. The FAA clearly does not. They are coming for a fight. If you haven't figured that out yet, IDK what to tell you.

A) That whole exchange at the NEB meeting is because Rich is not a leader, and can't make a decision. The entire conversation was based off of a Rich hypothetical situation where Whitaker put him in a situation he wouldn't have time to confer with the NEB. (Which is a ridiculous premise to begin with. If Rich is actually worried about that scenario, and not bullshitting, then he knows Whitaker has zero respect for him.)

B) It wouldn't matter if the entire NEB wanted to extend at this point. The FAA clearly does not. They are coming for a fight. If you haven't figured that out yet, IDK what to tell you.
The very first line of the minutes said Rich went to reopen with the FAA and the FAA said no. So Rich tried reopening, Jesus Lord of Reading bless these people’s heart.

How about this I bet you you deleting your account the FAA isn’t looking for a fight and these fatigue rules won’t go into effect.

Rich asked to open. Mick wants to negotiate. Just don’t elect NDJH and we won’t extend easy

The very first line of the minutes said Rich went to reopen with the FAA and the FAA said no. So Rich tried reopening, Jesus Lord of Reading bless these people’s heart.

How about this I bet you you deleting your account the FAA isn’t looking for a fight and these fatigue rules won’t go into effect.
It is obvious you are a mouth piece for Rich Santa. Rich Santa is the SITTING President and has done next to nothing for us. His poor leadership has gotten us to this weak stature. He will 100% extend because he has no fight in him. So save us and stop spreading this falsehood that Nick Daniel’s is the only candidate with major shortcomings. Rich Santa has already shown us what kind of leader he is. We cannot afford to have him at the helm any longer.

Lol the FAA said not right now due to not having enough lawyers. How about you take Rich's dick out of your mouth, stop lying to other controllers and pull your shit together.

It is obvious you are a mouth piece for Rich Santa. Rich Santa is the SITTING President and has done next to nothing for us. His poor leadership has gotten us to this weak stature. He will 100% extend because he has no fight in him. So save us and stop spreading this falsehood that Nick Daniel’s is the only candidate with major shortcomings. Rich Santa has already shown us what kind of leader he is. We cannot afford to have him at the helm any longer.
I’m a mouthpiece for rich when im Voting for JD? Nice.

Back
Top Bottom