Ski & snowboard

ATC-SKI-BOARD

Are you blessed to have weekdays off? Are you located in NY/NJ/PA/NE? Today’s the first day of fall which means snow is coming and mountains will be opening.

My loser friends have weekends off so I’d like to be able to meet up with other people and visit as many different mountains in the northeast this season. Also considering traveling to other regions depending on how angry the sup is with my leave requests. Send me a message if you’re interested and maybe I’ll put together an email list or something (are we in the 90s?). Or maybe no one will respond and I’ll ride off into the sunset alone.

Are you blessed to have weekdays off? Are you located in NY/NJ/PA/NE? Today’s the first day of fall which means snow is coming and mountains will be opening.

My loser friends have weekends off so I’d like to be able to meet up with other people and visit as many different mountains in the northeast this season. Also considering traveling to other regions depending on how angry the sup is with my leave requests. Send me a message if you’re interested and maybe I’ll put together an email list or something (are we in the 90s?). Or maybe no one will respond and I’ll ride off into the sunset alone.

Also feel free to spread the word to any skiers or snowboarders in your facilities.

Back
Top Bottom