squawkIFR's all about crypto thread plus belly dancing tips.

I have what use to be a few k. Is now roughly 1.6 k
Damn... What's the plan hold and hope for a rebound?

I had about 70ish coins of eth, got in around 9 bucks a piece and sold at 20. Really wish I would have held to the point it hit 1100 a piece.

Recently got back in, sitting on a mix of eth and btc that I bought at a little under the current price.

Anyone got a few k in crypto hoping for an early retirement?
2nd hand info, but during the tulip phase last summer friend said his friend quit from zhu because of 8 figure gains. this friend was big into it himself and was up 800k at one point. Don't know how it ended though.
I'm completely out of it and have no plans to get back in. Knew it was a phase, made a little $ and walked away.

Damn... What's the plan hold and hope for a rebound?

I had about 70ish coins of eth, got in around 9 bucks a piece and sold at 20. Really wish I would have held to the point it hit 1100 a piece.

Recently got back in, sitting on a mix of eth and btc that I bought at a little under the current price.
No real plans. I will check up on it in 10 or so years

2nd hand info, but during the tulip phase last summer friend said his friend quit from zhu because of 8 figure gains. this friend was big into it himself and was up 800k at one point. Don't know how it ended though.
I'm completely out of it and have no plans to get back in. Knew it was a phase, made a little $ and walked away.

I have a coworker previously worked at ZHU. said the same thing about that coworker retiring early because of BTC.
I have XRP and a bit of XLM. Got in on XRP while it was $.17. and bought some more around .50

I have what use to be a few k. Is now roughly 1.6 k

This is almost exactly me, bought in for about 4K and worth 1.6K now. I don’t have high expectations but I’m just holding all it rather then selling and taking that loss. Occasionally I have put a few hundred more in when things got crazy low like XRP for 30 cents for Litecoin for $40.

Back
Top Bottom