Sup bids for non FAA

Hypothetically speaking - if someone were to leave the agency while in the running for a Sup gig, would that remove them from consideration? Or world you have the ability to return if selected?

Hypothetically speaking - if someone were to leave the agency while in the running for a Sup gig, would that remove them from consideration? Or world you have the ability to return if selected?
Look at the bid. If it says “internal to the agency” then no. If it says “every swinging dick” then I’d say you’re a shoe in.

Why would they still consider you if you left the agency?
Because my leaving the agency doesn’t make me any less capable/qualified. It’s a move to get back home because NCEPT is awesome and I’m tired of “trusting the process and giving it time”
Look at the bid. If it says “internal to the agency” then no. If it says “every swinging dick” then I’d say you’re a shoe in.
Well, I don’t have a dick, so no…I wouldn’t be a “shoe in”

Because my leaving the agency doesn’t make me any less capable/qualified. It’s a move to get back home because NCEPT is awesome and I’m tired of “trusting the process and giving it time”

Well, no longer being in the agency the position is for kind of does make you less qualified. I'd venture to say not qualified at all but just a guess..

Well, no longer being in the agency the position is for kind of does make you less qualified. I'd venture to say not qualified at all but just a guess..
I dunno, when I quit my job as a Sandwich Artist, they were just absolutely begging me to come back as a regional manager.

But hey, at least the FAAs re-hire process is smooth, simple and cheap. Much easier than hiring from within.

I admit it was a poor choice of words but we should all be able to agree that “every swinging dick” is non gender or gender inclusive. I mean we’re talking about getting hired for a bid after quitting the agency under the title “return rights” so semantics are already out the window.

I admit it was a poor choice of words but we should all be able to agree that “every swinging dick” is non gender or gender inclusive. I mean we’re talking about getting hired for a bid after quitting the agency under the title “return rights” so semantics are already out the window.
Thank God it was hypothetical.

Back
Top Bottom