Terminal Terminal Basics 04/14/2020

sierratangooo

Hi everyone! I got my class date for Terminal Basics starting on 04/14/2020. I'll be staying at Kim's Place.

Does anyone have the same class date?

Thank you everyone for the info. Really hoping they stick to the time line because if so my lease is up in October and i can just put my extra stuff in storage and go if I make it through.
There is WAY too many factors to even think about that. Wait and see how you score on the ATSA before you think about the end of your lease.

There is WAY too many factors to even think about that. Wait and see how you score on the ATSA before you think about the end of your lease.
Oh for sure. I'm just not going to renew a 2 year lease if there is any change of me not being there for three to four months. Id rather rent month to month.

Hi everyone! I got my class date for Terminal Basics starting on 04/14/2020. I'll be staying at Kim's Place.

Does anyone have the same class date?
Hi! I have the same class date, but I’m set up to stay in a house near okc university because I have a bigger dog. Trying to figure out if I should switch to Kim’s place or not...

Hi! I have the same class date, but I’m set up to stay in a house near okc university because I have a bigger dog. Trying to figure out if I should switch to Kim’s place or not...
Happy to have you joining the class! I’ve been very impressed with Kim so far. She’s been very communicative and I’m sure she’d be willing to chat about the options with your dog. See you in OKC!

Back
Top Bottom