Terminal Terminal Basics 06/15/22

Yup, I do too! Still trying to wrap my head around this and figure out if this track is any different. But excited nonetheless!

Yup, I do too! Still trying to wrap my head around this and figure out if this track is any different. But excited nonetheless!
This track skips towers and goes to tracon (radar only) facilities... will be interesting to see where they send you as there are no low level standalone tracons. Back in the late 2000s early 2010s they sent off the street hires to standalone tracons but stopped because the success rate wasn't as high as they hoped.

This track skips towers and goes to tracon (radar only) facilities... will be interesting to see where they send you as there are no low level standalone tracons. Back in the late 2000s early 2010s they sent off the street hires to standalone tracons but stopped because the success rate wasn't as high as they hoped.
This track also finished up with TETRA so it appears they intend on sending us to the higher level tracons. Not sure what kind of pass/fail circumstances we’ll have since even some CPC’s dont get through TETRA from what I’ve seen

Back
Top Bottom