Terminal Terminal Basics 07/09/2020

Did you get your FOLs yet? I accepted virtual onboarding for this class about 2 weeks ago. I got my FOL today but it says nothing about virtual onboarding.

I received my FOL back in February. I received a phone call on 6/5 asking to take virtual on-boarding and basics. My FOL from February hasn't been updated to reflect that though, it should be fine.

Did you get your FOLs yet? I accepted virtual onboarding for this class about 2 weeks ago. I got my FOL today but it says nothing about virtual onboarding.
I received my FOL yesterday, almost a week after accepting virtual on boarding. The FOL itself had no mention of virtual on boarding, I assume it's just the same template they used for normal academy classes.

Anyone received anything else for this date? Anyone been contacted about receiving the iPads or when the actual basics will start? Do they start exactly on the 9th?

Not in your class but can answer your question. Onboarding is the 9th, actual classes won't start until sometime in August. All classes are running a delay from onboarding to classes actually being taught. Pay starts from day of onboarding.

I received an email this morning with the zoom link for on-boarding on Thursday. Nothing else besides that. See you guys soon!

Not in your class but can answer your question. Onboarding is the 9th, actual classes won't start until sometime in August. All classes are running a delay from onboarding to classes actually being taught. Pay starts from day of onboarding.
Is this for real?

Did you get that in an email?

Back
Top Bottom