Terminal Terminal Basics Online 08/25/2020

Just got notified by FedEx that my iPad is arriving tomorrow. I was starting to get worried because I'm getting all these emails to log into Zoom, Huddle, Blackboard and stuff but want to wait for the iPad. Just as expected they wait until the last moment then overnight it. :D

I've known I would be in this class since July. Not sure when OKC got notified though. I'm a bit of a special case, already an FAA employee for several years.

Do you guys have all the emails for logging into everything or are you still waiting for emails? I haven't gotten the email for signing into huddle yet.

I received the Huddle invite on the 18th, a few minutes after getting the DRS/Blackboard email.
So it was a seperate email from the one that gives us the log in and password for blackboard? The email I got about blackboard also talked about logging into huddle, but it did not include the invite to huddle. Did you receive it from the same person? And are you able to access all the workbooks?

Interesting, seems like most of us got them late last week. Am totally unsurprised though, this is par for the course.
So were you twiddling your thumbs, not a care in the world knowing nothing except that some day you'd get a TOL until last week? I thought people were getting about 30 days notice that they would be starting basics soon

How long was your basics class and when are you all going to the OKC? I just onboarded and trying to plan...My basics starts 10/21. Thanks!

How long was your basics class and when are you all going to the OKC? I just onboarded and trying to plan...My basics starts 10/21. Thanks!
I believe our basics was 18 class days, so roughly 3 and half weeks. Tentative dates for OKC are split into 3 dates, March 1st to the 22nd depending on what group we got into.

Back
Top Bottom