New Property Special- Entire 2 bed house $63/day

Terminal Class pass rate

Academy Study Guides

Foogy

Forum Sage
Why is Aspen undesirable?
The cost of living, similar to attempting to live in Nantucket. Million dollar neighborhoods for miles and if you want a modicum of comfort at home you're going to have a hell of a commute. Midland sucks location wise, like massively sucks, but at least you can afford a better living situation

mrobs15

Forum Sage
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
The cost of living, similar to attempting to live in Nantucket. Million dollar neighborhoods for miles and if you want a modicum of comfort at home you're going to have a hell of a commute. Midland sucks location wise, like massively sucks, but at least you can afford a better living situation
It's not even that cheap though. I live in California and buddy of mine who is there says the rents are similar to here(granted I don't live in a super expensive area).

Foogy

Forum Sage
It's not even that cheap though. I live in California and buddy of mine who is there says the rents are similar to here(granted I don't live in a super expensive area).
It's also worse for those with a family, Midland, Apsen, and Nantucket contribute to AIDS

WavesAndClouds

Trusted Contributor
I think the job prospects for significant others is extremely limited there as well. It would be absolutely gorgeous, but just tough especially on AG pay
Yeahhh luckily I am single so I would be fine but I could understand that. Just praying my list is good when I get through the academy...