Toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the union retain lawyers for members?
Or would the union have lawyers only for union interests?
Where do you find a workplace harassment lawyer with a vague knowledge of faa?

Use the EAP.

(800) 234-1327

I'm surprised no one, myself included, didn't think of this earlier. Call that number and let them know what's going on. They'll probably put you on the legal side and put you in contact with a lawyer.

Doesn't the union retain lawyers for members?
Or would the union have lawyers only for union interests?
Where do you find a workplace harassment lawyer with a vague knowledge of faa?
If you set the facility on fire and throw everyone under the bus the union would probably end up as a part defendant in the proceedings, so they would not get you an attorney to assist with that.

Use the EAP.

(800) 234-1327

I'm surprised no one, myself included, didn't think of this earlier. Call that number and let them know what's going on. They'll probably put you on the legal side and put you in contact with a lawyer.
FAA failed to provide a safe? workplace-i dont think they are going to do that.

I'm curious now as it was said there was an investigation-i assume you or the other person moves right?
If you set the facility on fire and throw everyone under the bus the union would probably end up as a part defendant in the proceedings, so they would not get you an attorney to assist with that.
Very fair point

Get a lawyer.. full send for maxed out pay and the facility of your choosing. Anything can happen with the right people advocating for you, aka a real lawyer.

For real thought this was a SOTD thread.

If it isn't you should get a real snake of a lawyer to F some S up. They'll get like 80% but 20% of $5M is still a cool mill, dawg.

5 phases of being an FAA employee
1. Initial enthusiasm
2. Disillusionment
3. Search for the guilty (Supervisors)
4. Prosecution of the innocent (Controllers)
5. Praise for the uninvolved (Air Traffic Manager)
Speaking of number 5 didn’t a supervisor get recognized at CFS for watching Asiana crash at SFO with the controllers?

5 phases of being an FAA employee
1. Initial enthusiasm
2. Disillusionment
3. Search for the guilty (Supervisors)
4. Prosecution of the innocent (Controllers)
5. Praise for the uninvolved (Air Traffic Manager)
I've been staring at #4 for over an hour battling with myself: "is it supposed to be prosecution or persecution? Or both work?"

Friggin' next level of who/whom in my brain right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom