Training Hold… Again?

We haven’t trained in months at our facility, and it sounds like that is the norm more than the exception these days. When the fuck is this nonsense going to end? It’s been 2 years of this bullshit that the union refuses to take a stand against, and there’s seemingly no end in sight. Training is the sacrificial lamb of the agency to make it appear like they’ve done something to mitigate COVID when it reality, it’s purely political and nonsensical. It’s discrimination at this point.
Well the cdc said they are gonna change guidelines next week. So hopefully this is all just dropped soon

Kinda doubt they pay attention to any outside guidance though. They updated the quarantine period to 5 days months ago but 1 unvaccinated guy got 10 days off last month for being in close contact.
I asked about the new 5 day guidance when I got tested with symptoms two weeks ago. “We are erring on the side of caution with how many positive cases we have right now”

I asked about the new 5 day guidance when I got tested with symptoms two weeks ago. “We are erring on the side of caution with how many positive cases we have right now”
Lol what a joke, 2 years in and they’re still just making this shit up as they go. If mandatory vaccines and masks haven’t stopped COVID from spreading in facilities, what good is not allowing training supposed to do?

Back
Top Bottom