Training Hold… Again?

The trainees aren’t out of the operation. They just work the positions they have on light traffic. Or monitor. Or fuck off in the area
Either way, trainees are getting fucked, and 5 years down the road, it’s gonna get worse for everyone. People are gonna retire. No replacements because training backlog. Sounds fun honestly

Meanwhile I keep receiving close contact forms further proving that the trainees have nothing to do with cpcs getting the rona. But lets just keep using training as a fix all since nobody likes to train these lazy pos anyways. yOu aLl bEtTeR Be sTuDyInG AnD KnOw eVeRy tInY ObScUrE ThInG we don't get better at this job by reading.

Meanwhile I keep receiving close contact forms further proving that the trainees have nothing to do with cpcs getting the rona. But lets just keep using training as a fix all since nobody likes to train these lazy pos anyways. yOu aLl bEtTeR Be sTuDyInG AnD KnOw eVeRy tInY ObScUrE ThInG we don't get better at this job by reading.
I’ve gotten like 4 forms to fill out in the last week.

They give you guys forms? Lol. My atm just walks up to you and says hey did you hang out or work with this person?
Yah they have a form that they send to the flight surgeon. And if you check that your vaccinated then you keep working

Everybody get the email about NATCA in Washington being back on this year? What a hilariously tone deaf thing to send out when a bunch of your dues paying members can't advance their careers because it's just too dangerous.

Look its been like 3 years since a bunch of people that barely maintain currency have been able to go party on your dime, they've earned this. They'll be hard at work at in person meetings getting us accidentally not included in things like paid parental leave. Its super important and if you don't like it please leave your name, and Operating initials so you can be on the NATCA Shit List forever.

Look its been like 3 years since a bunch of people that barely maintain currency have been able to go party on your dime, they've earned this. They'll be hard at work at in person meetings getting us accidentally not included in things like paid parental leave. Its super important and if you don't like it please leave your name, and Operating initials so you can be on the NATCA Shit List forever.
Hugh Janus. Foxtrot Uniform.

I was told this week that apparently it’s the Regional Flight Surgeons that have the biggest pull in these on again/off again training hold decisions, with management and the union basically rubber stamping whatever they say. Who the fuck decided Flight Surgeons are suddenly public health experts? A good chunk of them are quacks who couldn’t make it as real doctors, so they sit in an office all day slowly browsing over documents searching for obscure reasons to fuck people’s careers over. And now they basically have agency-wide unchecked power over who gets to train and when? What a joke.

I was told this week that apparently it’s the Regional Flight Surgeons that have the biggest pull in these on again/off again training hold decisions, with management and the union basically rubber stamping whatever they say. Who the fuck decided Flight Surgeons are suddenly public health experts? A good chunk of them are quacks who couldn’t make it as real doctors, so they sit in an office all day slowly browsing over documents searching for obscure reasons to fuck people’s careers over. And now they basically have agency-wide unchecked power over who gets to train and when? What a joke.
Ours is a former dentist so 32 is more qualified to be the RFS, in my humble opinion.

I was told this week that apparently it’s the Regional Flight Surgeons that have the biggest pull in these on again/off again training hold decisions, with management and the union basically rubber stamping whatever they say. Who the fuck decided Flight Surgeons are suddenly public health experts? A good chunk of them are quacks who couldn’t make it as real doctors, so they sit in an office all day slowly browsing over documents searching for obscure reasons to fuck people’s careers over. And now they basically have agency-wide unchecked power over who gets to train and when? What a
Government Paper pushers

Was I talking to you?
I quoted CC, but since you asked… You’re ignorant enough to think you’re a public health expert, especially given how you won’t shut the hell up about Covid and constantly give your opinions. You’re still slightly smarter than our RFS, so maybe you should be in charge of healthcare decisions for the FAA. That should tell you how fucking stupid the FAA RFS doctors truly are in their ability to do their jobs and what I think of your “pandemic” opinions.

I quoted CC, but since you asked… You’re ignorant enough to think you’re a public health expert, especially given how you won’t shut the hell up about Covid and constantly give your opinions. You’re still slightly smarter than our RFS, so maybe you should be in charge of healthcare decisions for the FAA. That should tell you how fucking stupid the FAA RFS doctors truly are in their ability to do their jobs and what I think of your “pandemic” opinions.
Yah I give my opinion. As do you. The difference is you call people out totally unrelated to whatever the fuck your point was.

Last edited:
We haven’t trained in months at our facility, and it sounds like that is the norm more than the exception these days. When the fuck is this nonsense going to end? It’s been 2 years of this bullshit that the union refuses to take a stand against, and there’s seemingly no end in sight. Training is the sacrificial lamb of the agency to make it appear like they’ve done something to mitigate COVID when it reality, it’s purely political and nonsensical. It’s discrimination at this point.

Back
Top Bottom