Travel for OJTI course

axman

Trusted Contributor
First, did anyone else not take the supplemental OJTI course and get their trainer cert pulled? Over half our facility has..
So question is, will be traveling approx 2 hours for my new 3 day class... yay!!
While setting up my travel voucher in E2, do I have to use the hotels on the list or can I pick something else?
I used te old gpvtrips site but not this one so I’m a bit confused.
Also, assuming Airbnb is a no go?

Pretty sure they have a max rate they'll pay and you can use Airbnb but if it's over that amount you eat the difference.

You don’t have to use those hotels, those are just options. Keep the amount for your hotel within the allotted amount (at another hotel not listed) if possible. I do Recurrent Training for my facility and this last round there weren’t any hotels that were available for the amount they allotted for me. I submitted my voucher for the entire amount I spent (roughly $30 more than my allotment) and I was reimbursed in its entirety. I don’t recommend spending more than what you’re allotted, just in case, but they covered everything for me. I made a “comment” saying that there weren’t any hotels for less than _____ amount and that was it- it was 100% covered. Keep all receipts. Whether you travel for NATCA or the FAA receipts are VERY important. Itemized- Room= X. Taxes=Y. Resort Fee=Z. Etc...

Back
Top Bottom