Upcoming bids: Jan 24 OTS, Mar 27 EXP

Anyone have any experience declining an FOL and reapplying for a new bid? Currently going through the clearances for the 2019 bid, and while I don't anticipate declining the FOL things seem to be moving much more quickly than I thought, so I'm just looking at my options.

Anyone have any experience declining an FOL and reapplying for a new bid? Currently going through the clearances for the 2019 bid, and while I don't anticipate declining the FOL things seem to be moving much more quickly than I thought, so I'm just looking at my options.
September prior experienced bid?

I don't recommend doing that. I'm not sure if getting another TOL is guaranteed for someone who does that.

Anyone know what time the bid will post and accept applications in the event that there is an OTS bid on the 24th?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom