W2 for academy failure

Solution
Update for anyone in the same boat needing copy of W2 without Employee Express access:

Fax that form ^ to one of the numbers on the form, then they'll call you to confirm then shoot you a fax.

There are email/fax services like efax.com where you don't need a traditional fax machine; although I used a fax so idk how that works

Seems as though they won't email you a copy due to COVID19 restrictions; however, it appears as though they'll shoot you your W2 via email if you have an active .mil or .gov account

For anything more, contact Dept. of Interior customer support via their feedback form or email for details (thanks 32andbelow for the...
Update for anyone in the same boat needing copy of W2 without Employee Express access:

Fax that form ^ to one of the numbers on the form, then they'll call you to confirm then shoot you a fax.

There are email/fax services like efax.com where you don't need a traditional fax machine; although I used a fax so idk how that works

Seems as though they won't email you a copy due to COVID19 restrictions; however, it appears as though they'll shoot you your W2 via email if you have an active .mil or .gov account

For anything more, contact Dept. of Interior customer support via their feedback form or email for details (thanks 32andbelow for the direction)

(They responded within a couple of days and I had my W2 moments later)

Solution
Back
Top Bottom