Who to contact about unpaid leave?

2fast4yu

Background: I transferred in from another agency as a trainee and my HR rep, TH, assured me that I would have my annual leave processed over and they would match my pay while I was at the academy, neither of which happened. I washed and they never processed my record of leave although my other agency requested it from FAA. I still have the emails where she said she would process it and the emails where she said she’ll look into it after I asked for updates and never heard from her again.

They have ghosted me since and I can’t get a hold of HQ, all the damn lines keep going to voicemails. How I do go about recovering my unprocessed AL? File a complaint with department of labor?

Background: I transferred in from another agency as a trainee and my HR rep, TH, assured me that I would have my annual leave processed over and they would match my pay while I was at the academy, neither of which happened. I washed and they never processed my record of leave although my other agency requested it from FAA. I still have the emails where she said she would process it and the emails where she said she’ll look into it after I asked for updates and never heard from her again.

They have ghosted me since and I can’t get a hold of HQ, all the damn lines keep going to voicemails. How I do go about recovering my unprocessed AL? File a complaint with department of labor?
I’d have your current agency try to run it down

Back
Top Bottom