Radio Silence for List

Kilo_Bravo

I'm under a Prior experience bid and got my TOL at the beginning of March. Got my CIL on Jun 27th. I finished up the CIL on Jul 20th. Medical said I was Cleared. I've heard nothing back from MMPI, but they said no news was good news. I already have a security clearance so my new one should be fine.

I've heard nothing. Not a peep. Nothing to confirm that they've received everything, or they are still waiting on something. Only unusual thing in my case is my DD-214. It was supposed to be given to me in June, but the navy was.....well the navy, and messed up my paperwork. My HR rep said that my "Statement of Service" was fine back when we started the process. I finally got my DD-214 on Sep 27th, but my HR rep never responded to my email.

I've heard that the FAA takes forever but I thought I would have a little more information about my process than this. Hell, something that says "Pending List" is better than me sitting here thinking something in my CIL is messed up and I don't know it. On top of this stress, I was given the impression that things were pretty streamlined once I got my CIL. So I put my house on the market.

Is there anyway that I can check on my process? Is there anything that I could be missing? Is there anyway I can check and make sure that the documents of my CIL are cleared? Am I just screwed until I get my list?

-KB

Last edited:
If you haven't herd anything yet they probably rescinded your offer and didn't let you know. May have to try again on the next bid.

I mean, the fact that you've got a medical clearance already puts you ahead of several of us. Call the ATO, tell them you're a CIL holder and are looking for the current status of your clearances.

I'm under a Prior experience bid and got my TOL at the beginning of March. Got my CIL on Jun 27th. I finished up the CIL on Jul 20th. Medical said I was Cleared. I've heard nothing back from MMPI, but they said no news was good news. I already have a security clearance so my new one should be fine.

I've heard nothing. Not a peep. Nothing to confirm that they've received everything, or they are still waiting on something. Only unusual thing in my case is my DD-214. It was supposed to be given to me in June, but the navy was.....well the navy, and messed up my paperwork. My HR rep said that my "Statement of Service" was fine back when we started the process. I finally got my DD-214 on Sep 27th, but my HR rep never responded to my email.

I've heard that the FAA takes forever but I thought I would have a little more information about my process than this. Hell, something that says "Pending List" is better than me sitting here thinking something in my CIL is messed up and I don't know it. On top of this stress, I was given the impression that things were pretty streamlined once I got my CIL. So I put my house on the market.

Is there anyway that I can check on my process? Is there anything that I could be missing? Is there anyway I can check and make sure that the documents of my CIL are cleared? Am I just screwed until I get my list?

-KB
MMPI is part of medical. If you’ve cleared medical, you cleared that too…

I mean, the fact that you've got a medical clearance already puts you ahead of several of us. Call the ATO, tell them you're a CIL holder and are looking for the current status of your clearances.
Just did. They got back to me pretty quickly. Security clearance checks out. I also double checked with medical and they said everything checks out as well. Sent an email to my HR rep and now we wait.

After going through the Virtual Hiring Team my HR rep finally got back to me.
"You are currently showing under pending facility assignment. Please keep an eye out in your email for further instructions from ATO. Due to high workload volume, please be patient with us and we will be sure to reach out to you once the list has been submitted."

Just sitting and waiting boys.... sitting and waiting.

Asked a bunch of questions to a bunch of people and now I see results. Got my list yesterday! Wonder if my asking around had anything to do with that ?. Thank you everyone on this site for the consistent help!

Back
Top Bottom