ZJX Strike/Walkout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPdaBB#NoCap

Floating around on Twitter that Jax controllers walked out over the mandate. Anyone confirm?

Attachments

• D417C71F-1F64-401B-AF3D-F851A00000D6.jpeg
    D417C71F-1F64-401B-AF3D-F851A00000D6.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 0231DD84-B33B-47C4-ADC2-2B4C23A3F136.jpeg
    0231DD84-B33B-47C4-ADC2-2B4C23A3F136.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 388
Highly doubt this would happen and no one would post about it here until a full day later. Also there are few things that will get you fired faster than an organized work stoppage so it doesn’t really make sense to do this if we still aren’t sure what the process for requesting an exemption is or how those will play out.

Word is it was a combination of: minimum staffing, weather, and Command Centre being retarded by not controlling the arrival rate (who is surprised?). Also there is a distinct difference between JAX and ZJX...
Yeah most folks aren’t gonna know the difference between the IDs. I just said “Jax” above as an abbreviated word considering I’m discussing ZJX in the title.

Highly doubt this would happen and no one would post about it here until a full day later. Also there are few things that will get you fired faster than an organized work stoppage so it doesn’t really make sense to do this if we still aren’t sure what the process for requesting an exemption is or how those will play out.
That was my first thought. One way ticket to the street.

Process for filing an exemption has been released. People are already submitting here at my fac.

Process for filing an exemption has been released. People are already submitting here at my fac.
Yeah but what’s going to happen? Not sure. That’s what I mean.

I see. I see. Who knows? My call is folks will here yay or nay this coming week so they have ample time to get the prick.
I think they’ll give out the “exemption” to anyone who wants one. Then tell them there’s no accommodation that can be made to continue to do ATC so they either can get the shot or find another job.

Well that uses logic. Anti-vaxxers have a decided lack in logic.
You= dumb lib me=smart republican free thinker

I wouldn’t say it’s all anti-vaxxers. I just think some people don’t feel a need to get a vaccine if they have natural antibodies. But this post is about the possible walkout and if anyone’s heard anything.
My dad texted me earlier if I knew anything about why a bunch of flights from JAX have been cancelled, the article he sent me mentioned ATC issues but I just assumed weather

Floating around on Twitter that Jax controllers walked out over the mandate. Anyone confirm?
No way this wouldn’t make the news on either side of the aisle. DEN made the news for having one hour delays due to short staffing.

Although reading the tweet, I doubt the pilot knows anything going on in the facility, especially why anyone would walk out if they did

I think they’ll give out the “exemption” to anyone who wants one. Then tell them there’s no accommodation that can be made to continue to do ATC so they either can get the shot or find another job.
For what it’s worth the OPM guidance gives 2 weeks after your exemption is denied which it prolly will be to get the first shot without getting disciplined.

My girl has already heard from a crazy old uncle asking if y'all are really standing up to the man and striking. He seemed pretty disappointed to hear that she hadn't been included yet, but I think he holds out hope that she's just not allowed to read him in yet.

It’s going around the internet now. Just people trying to find something to make political and send it to their followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom