En Route 02/19/20 Enroute

VectorLinez

Anyone else get this class date???

Also if you have this date where are you planning to stay? I heard Kim's place is good but anatole just looks so much better plus you dont need a roommate

I just got this start date! I had been eyeing Kim's but I may look into Anatole... I have a cat so I need to make sure it's pet friendly. I know Kim's is which is why I was thinking of that initially, but of course living alone would be nice.

I just got this start date! I had been eyeing Kim's but I may look into Anatole... I have a cat so I need to make sure it's pet friendly. I know Kim's is which is why I was thinking of that initially, but of course living alone would be nice.
Congratulations! and yeah i agree. I would really like to have my own living space, but from what I heard from many current controllers, they highly recommend kim’s place to create bonds with your classmates outside of the classroom. So i think I was leaning towards kim’s but if many of the people with the 2/19 class date are going to live at anatole id probably try to do that if they have the availability

I emailed Anatole to find out some things, and they don't accept cats and they don't have availability until 2/20, so I'll be looking into Kim's... let me know if anyone wants to be roommates, lol.

I emailed Anatole to find out some things, and they don't accept cats and they don't have availability until 2/20, so I'll be looking into Kim's... let me know if anyone wants to be roommates, lol.

make sure you check all the providers at Anatole. There are several there fyi

I just submitted a request for a room at Kim's Place. Ive been told nothing but good things so I figured I would live there. They apparently buy food for you when you're there so you can have more of your food per diem left over which is nice.

Just received this class date, going to start looking at housing options. See you all at basics!

I'm going to go with Kim's as well. Should I wait until I get the FOL before I submit a request or should I go ahead? I don't want to risk it getting full.

I just submitted one to Kim's a moment ago.

Is there any way to know if there will be pets in the shared dwelling beforehand?
In the response email there'll be some questions they'll have you answer. One of the questions ask if you'd be okay living with a cat and/or dog?

In the response email there'll be some questions they'll have you answer. One of the questions ask if you'd be okay living with a cat and/or dog?

Just saw that, thanks (allergies). I also noticed that Kim's separates by gender, so none of you this thread will be my roommate (asuming she has availability for me).

I'm looking forward to meeting you all-- I'll be the crockety ass old lady in the class.

Just saw that, thanks (allergies). I also noticed that Kim's separates by gender, so none of you this thread will be my roommate (asuming she has availability for me).

I'm looking forward to meeting you all-- I'll be the crockety ass old lady in the class.

You can’t be any older than me! I’m 31. We can be the elders of the group. :p

Back
Top Bottom