En Route 02/19/20 Enroute

Hey everyone im in the class. Does kim's accommodate Dogs/ Fiance's... i believe i said that in the right order :)

Hey everyone im in the class. Does kim's accommodate Dogs/ Fiance's... i believe i said that in the right order :)

I think you might need her family housing option for your fiance, but I'm not sure. Dogs are a yes at Kim's with a fee

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Are we supposed to be doing anything else after setting up housing (I emailed the student housing per Kim's attached document, but didn't get a confirmation)? Or are we just waiting for the mail to come with the new hire stuff?

Thanks,
M

XJ six of us are set up at Kim's, which I think is everybody in this thread so far

Hi guys,

Are we supposed to be doing anything else after setting up housing (I emailed the student housing per Kim's attached document, but didn't get a confirmation)? Or are we just waiting for the mail to come with the new hire stuff?

Thanks,
M

XJ six of us are set up at Kim's, which I think is everybody in this thread so far
i believe we are just waiting for the email with all the new hire info

Coming in late on the conversation. I was under the impression we needed to wait to hear back from our HR reps to set up housing. I ended up calling my hr lady yesterday and she told me to go ahead and set up housing. The welcome packet only comes 10 day before our class date. That being said I decided to stay at the staybridge hotel. They accept pets with a one time $50 pet fee. Just fyi. Let me know where yall decide to stay. Even if we don't all stay at the same place I am willing to meet up for study group where ever so we can have better success together.

Back
Top Bottom