En Route 05/31

bm25kala

Just accepted this class as well! Not sure where I’m staying at yet, but I’ll keep you updated on where I choose.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

I'm on this train too! Currently looking at Academy Advantage since they seem to be one of the very few pet-friendly options, and I'd like to avoid dumping my poor pooch on my family for that long if I can avoid it. Plus I think having him around will help keep me sane.

Hi guys! Just accepted this class date, awaiting my FOL. 100% plan on staying at Kim’s, driving from AZ and arriving most likely the Wednesday before class starts. Super excited to meet everyone!!

Staying at Anatole and booked through 22 Modern also and also driving from AZ and plan to get there on Tuesday but checking in on Wednesday.

Who else is on the 05/31 train?? So far, considering staying at Isola Bella, the included meals and amenities seem appealing.

Hoping for ZME at facility selection. If we all share preferences, perhaps we can trade if it comes down to it. Looking forward to class!

I definitely don't want ZME. I want something west of the Mississippi.

I definitely don't want ZME. I want something west of the Mississippi.
Same, top picks (in a perfect world) are Seattle or Fort Worth, but I’ll take anything that isn’t on the east coast. Honestly I’d take anything as long as I pass!

Started an FB group for our class for anyone that’s interested, it’s titled “FAA Academy Enroute Class - 05/31/19”, here’s the link if it shows up Log into Facebook | Facebook
Just asked to join!

I have also accepted this day, I will be driving down from Washington! We should get the majority of us staying at the same place so studying will be easier!

Anatole is a nice place and close to the academy and groceries. There are several companies with units in Anatole so if one says no vacancies don’t give up, if Anatole is your preference.

I'm a bit limited as far as location due to my pup, but it's looking more like IB will be the place over Academy Advantage. Driving from Tennessee myself, and I'll definitely hop in the Facebook group as soon as I'm not on a work computer.

As far as Centers go, I think my top picks (if they were somehow available) would be ZSE or ZDV, with probably Boston, DC, and maybe Chicago up there. I haven't found much info on the Chicago center, but it's the closest to home for me.

Last edited:
Accepted this date! I'm in California and won't be driving all the way out there - any chance I could choose a more popular housing (was thinking Anatole or Kim's) and bum rides from you guys for study sessions? ???

Back
Top Bottom