En Route 06/07/2018 Enroute Basics

C.T.

Hello everyone, I just got the call on 04/20/2018 and was offered 05/30 or 06/07 for Enroute Basics. I chose the latter, and I didn't see a thread anywhere.

I haven't looked into housing anywhere yet, kind of waiting to see what everybody else was going to do.

Chime in if you also received this date!

I have this date, staying at Anatole. There is not a lot of action for this date yet.

I think I posted in your thread on the other forum.

I've been looking into Anatole, I'll give them a call sometime today and see if they have any vacancies. I'd prefer to not have any roommates, but we'll see how it goes.

I think I posted in your thread on the other forum.

I've been looking into Anatole, I'll give them a call sometime today and see if they have any vacancies. I'd prefer to not have any roommates, but we'll see how it goes.

I had a feeling that was the case, I prefer .65. My wife and 1 year old are coming so I did not want any roommates either, plus Anatole's amenities seem decent for the little one.

Congrats Scott!

I just got off the phone with Anatole, the soonest I could get in was the 20th of June. I asked if they'd put me on a wait-list and they said that wasn't an issue.

I'm hoping to hear back from them soon. Not sure what the other major options are as far as single rooms. I wouldn't mind a roommate as long as it's someone from our class.

Congrats to Ghost and Krad, I think I'm going to call Isola today and get an idea of their availability. I didn't consider the Hyatt or Wyndham. Krad, do you know if either is on the shuttle route?

Considering that I have to still pay my $1250 mortgage at home, I want to save as much money as possible for housing. Might settle on Kim's for ease, closeness, furnished etc. but will be looking at airbnb for possibilities. Anyone know what Isola Bella rates are? Can't find them on their site anywhere.

How long did it take for you all to get your FOL? I accepted June 7th yesterday morning, just waiting for my FOL so I can let my boss not the exact date I will be leaving.

How long did it take for you all to get your FOL? I accepted June 7th yesterday morning, just waiting for my FOL so I can let my boss not the exact date I will be leaving.

I accepted the date on a Friday afternoon (about 2 pm), and had my FOL early Monday morning.

Considering that I have to still pay my $1250 mortgage at home, I want to save as much money as possible for housing. Might settle on Kim's for ease, closeness, furnished etc. but will be looking at airbnb for possibilities. Anyone know what Isola Bella rates are? Can't find them on their site anywhere.

I’m in the same boat. That’s why I’m going to settle there. It’s just temporary after all. Also FOL should be within a couple of hours. Check your junk mail.

Congrats to Ghost and Krad, I think I'm going to call Isola today and get an idea of their availability. I didn't consider the Hyatt or Wyndham. Krad, do you know if either is on the shuttle route?

wyndham is on the shuttle route but Hyatt Place is about two buildings away from the shuttle route. If I was going to stay at a hotel I wanted something with a free breakfast

wyndham is on the shuttle route but Hyatt Place is about two buildings away from the shuttle route. If I was going to stay at a hotel I wanted something with a free breakfast
Are the hotels at the $57 daily rate the faa pays or is it more?

Back
Top Bottom