En Route 06/07/2018 Enroute Basics

I got me an entire one bedroom apartment Airbnb, 7 miles from mmac $40 per night after all taxes and fees. They are also fine with my wife and kid staying whenever they come to visit which is nice.
Which AirBnB if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking to go this route as well.

Also, I'll set a Facebook page up so we can all connect. If someone wants to PM me their FB page, I'll get it started.

Which AirBnB if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking to go this route as well.

It's just a guys house that has a small apartment that was built onto the side. It was pretty difficult finding one that was open for the whole 4 month period, and I had to also haggle the price down quite a bit.

Booked Candlewood Suites for the first month. Still working on an AirBnb arrangement for July-October. Anyone else purchased the Basics study guide?

It’s a basics course, so....no. Same with the other thread you posted in.

I'm gonna forgo the basics guide, but I appreciate the link Stephano.

How's the facebook group looking? I think I still have an account, but I haven't logged in in 3 or 4 years. I'll do it if the group is going to be active, but otherwise I'll leave my account dormant or just delete it all together.

I'm gonna forgo the basics guide, but I appreciate the link Stephano.

How's the facebook group looking? I think I still have an account, but I haven't logged in in 3 or 4 years. I'll do it if the group is going to be active, but otherwise I'll leave my account dormant or just delete it all together.
We have 9 members right now. We're posting introductions and to get to know each other. Might not be a bad idea to join since we may use it to plan study sessions and such.

When did you all receive your TOLs? I got mine in December and have had all my paperwork done for about a month and a half and haven't heard back yet. Just wondering what the timeline was like for you guys.

When did you all receive your TOLs? I got mine in December and have had all my paperwork done for about a month and a half and haven't heard back yet. Just wondering what the timeline was like for you guys.
It was around the end of the December when my TOL came through. I did the MMPI, background check, and medical all in March. The FOL came in the last week of April.

It doesn't hurt to contact your HR rep for an update.

It was around the end of the December when my TOL came through. I did the MMPI, background check, and medical all in March. The FOL came in the last week of April.

It doesn't hurt to contact your HR rep for an update.

Well dang. I did my medical last and I did that April second. I've just been wondering why I haven't heard back yet. I'll have to email HR tomorrow and see.

Did you get an email or a call?

Back
Top Bottom