En Route 10.28.19

Awesome! I also have not received my FOL yet - received an email the 17th offering the October 28th class date and also telling me my drug test expired the 15th so I had to go take another drug test. Have you looked into any living arrangements or anything yet? I believe after we receive our FOLs we’re supposed to get more information.

I can't say I've done any serious sleuthing for housing yet, but I've been casually poking around and, for me, it seems like the Anatole would be my first choice (proximity, no roommates).

I plan on flying out. I might buy a cheap car while there though
Gotcha. I’m leaning towards Anatole. I believe at Kim’s you have roommates. I don’t know how large our class is supposed to be but at least if us 3 are at Anatole we can study together I guess.

Gotcha. I’m leaning towards Anatole. I believe at Kim’s you have roommates. I don’t know how large our class is supposed to be but at least if us 3 are at Anatole we can study together I guess.
Sounds good. Are you waiting until the first day or do we have to book in advance?

Sounds good. Are you waiting until the first day or do we have to book in advance?
BOOK ASAP. Then once you get your welcome packet, there will be additional information to provide to both the housing provider and to the FAA to finalize it. I used A&T Corporate Housing for the Anatole

[email protected]

Check with them and see if they have any rooms available. You can move in as much as one day before your first day.

BOOK ASAP. Then once you get your welcome packet, there will be additional information to provide to both the housing provider and to the FAA to finalize it. I used A&T Corporate Housing for the Anatole

[email protected]

Check with them and see if they have any rooms available. You can move in as much as one day before your first day.
I’m booked, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom