En Route 10.28.19

I went through FAARooms - they looked pretty much the same as the other Anatole providers.

I'll be moving in on Saturday. I look forward to meeting everyone!
Alright, thanks. I’m looking around because A&T didn’t have any apartments available until November 7th.

Anybody know the details of the shuttle? I know we have to be there early tomorrow to process our IDs so I didn’t know if the shuttle would take us early or if we’d have to drive.

Anybody know the details of the shuttle? I know we have to be there early tomorrow to process our IDs so I didn’t know if the shuttle would take us early or if we’d have to drive.

I called student services to verify this - we are ok to take the shuttle on the first day since it'll drop off at the SCC building by 7:00 am. (The SCC building opens at 6:30 to start processing people who drive and get there a few minutes early on the first day).

Okay, cool. Thanks for clearing that up. From what I read, the shuttle picks up at the clubhouse of 5924 SW 12th St I believe.

Yes, I’m at Anatole north I believe.

Ah ok, same. But the shuttle does pick up in front of the southside’s clubhouse. So you’ll be good. There should be a schedule on student services website, it’ll tell you when they show up.

When you get picked up, let them know it’s your first day and you’ll need to be dropped off at the security center.

Ah ok, same. But the shuttle does pick up in front of the southside’s clubhouse. So you’ll be good. There should be a schedule on student services website, it’ll tell you when they show up.

When you get picked up, let them know it’s your first day and you’ll need to be dropped off at the security center.
Okay, gotcha. Thank you. Is the clubhouse the leasing office?

Bus comes to Anatole ~0630. You'll more than likely see other people standing outside waiting. I drive, but typically see a few people waiting for the bus, which is usually pretty prompt. Was surprised the first time I saw how many people actually ride the bus though

Back
Top Bottom