En Route 11/29/18

Hey man I just private messaged you over on stuckmic as well. My phone number is in there. If you could reply one way or another I would appreciate it. Looking for potential roommates at a pretty bomb place. Let me know.

Ended up booking through FAA crashpads; it's smack dab between Anatole and Kim's and is only 2 miles from the academy; I got a master BR w/ private bath for $42/night but they also have the option for a shared bath but you get a garage spot for $37/night. If anyone is interested in staying there let me know so I can tell them to put us in the same house.

Hey man I just private messaged you over on stuckmic as well. My phone number is in there. If you could reply one way or another I would appreciate it. Looking for potential roommates at a pretty bomb place. Let me know.

You're leaving beautiful WYO?

I got this class date as well. Anyone looking for a roommate?
There are open rooms at the house I'm staying at through FAA Crashpads; it's $37/night and you get a garage spot and it's only like 2 miles from the academy. If you're interested in staying there hit up Rob and Sarah @ (719) 399-0049 and tell them you are in the 11/29 class.

Back
Top Bottom