En Route 12/23/21 Enroute Basic

how much of the per diem is it?
I'm not in the class but I'm looking at staying here once I get a class date. I'm pretty sure its the maximum amount since you can't bank leftover housing per diem anymore. The FAA directly pays the housing provider. On both the A&T and Corporate Housing Solutions website, they say they adjust their rate for academy students to match the federal per diem.

I'm not in the class but I'm looking at staying here once I get a class date. I'm pretty sure its the maximum amount since you can't bank leftover housing per diem anymore. The FAA directly pays the housing provider. On both the A&T and Corporate Housing Solutions website, they say they adjust their rate for academy students to match the federal per diem.
thank you

Hey everyone! I'll be in this class, I'm staying at the Anatole apartments :)
Anatole south or north

I just got a 12/23 enroute basics date. Whats the difference between Kim's Place and Anatole?

I just got a 12/23 enroute basics date. Whats the difference between Kim's Place and Anatole?
I think anatole is closer and newer but at kims they will buy you groceries and there are more than one person in a house. I got a 1 bed 1 bath at anatole and i think it is 7 minutes from the center

I think anatole is closer and newer but at kims they will buy you groceries and there are more than one person in a house. I got a 1 bed 1 bath at anatole and i think it is 7 minutes from the center
Is anybody staying at Kim’s Place? I’m just trying to make sure I’m in a good spot to not miss out on study groups

So far according to this Peyton and I are staying at anotole.
Who did you contact to reserve a spot. I emailed the website and they gave me a lady’s phone number if I was looking for a fully furnished spot. I’ve had trouble getting a hold of her

Hello everyone! I will be in this class for 23rd :) looking forward to meet all of you!
Planning to book a place in Anatole.
Just curious where are you guys all coming from? I might be driving there from California!

Hello everyone! I will be in this class for 23rd :) looking forward to meet all of you!
Planning to book a place in Anatole.
Just curious where are you guys all coming from? I might be driving there from California!
I guess that means basics will be a 7am start time for me. I’ll be driving from Virginia

Back
Top Bottom