En Route 12/27/18

I'm scheduled for the 1/3 class and luckily I hadn't booked my flight yet. They haven't officially cancelled my class but rather said stay tuned to the news and an HR rep will contact you as soon as the shutdown ends about what will happen next.

I would assume they would call the students tomorrow since I got a call from one of the FAA Admin Directors last Friday night about our initial 12/27 class being cancelled.

It appears the shut down will be going into the new year. Blahhh! I just don’t want our class cancelled again.

Try to look at the bright side of things. Yea your class got delayed a bit but you will still have your chance. AND you got to spend your holidays at home. Which might be the last time for the next who knows how many years !

You are the best ❤️!

I'm scheduled for the 1/3 class and luckily I hadn't booked my flight yet. They haven't officially cancelled my class but rather said stay tuned to the news and an HR rep will contact you as soon as the shutdown ends about what will happen next.
Just wondering if your class was cancelled?

Hey Everyone,

I just received an offer and accepted my class date for the 27th of December 2018. Is anyone else doing this class? If so let me know as I am trying to find a roommate?

Congratulations, I was in the class 91011 back in 1991, can i pick your brain for a second? When you get back your ATSA score, do you know or can you gage by the results how well or how poorly you did on the test? When I went to the academy, you needed a 90 or above on the ATSAT just to have a chance.

Thank you. My kid is on the cusp of applying for maybe the second job announcement that opens up. He should have met Pool 1 and Pool 2 minimums by Spring 2019. Point .65, nice resource. Good luck to all of you ATC aspiring professionals!

Just wondering what the rest of you are doing? I had quit my job a few days before they cancelled the first class. Might have to make my way to Uber or something lol.

Just wondering what the rest of you are doing? I had quit my job a few days before they cancelled the first class. Might have to make my way to Uber or something lol.
Same boat as you. Quit my job right before Christmas and now I’m just a sitting duck.

Same. I literally quit my job without giving proper notice. And now, Im jobless and draining my savings.

I really hope once the government shutdown is over, we get a class date that is not too far in the future.

If you haven't already, look into filing an unemployment claim. It might seem obvious but some people just never think about it.

Sorry to hear that. I was about two days from leaving my job before I got the email that the classes were being pushed back. Luckily I was working for a friend of mine who is flexible and letting me continue to work until I get my new start date.

Back
Top Bottom