En Route 3/4/21 Onboarding

I wonder how small out class will end up being. Where you guys from?
I'm from Maryland. I saw on the email from Robin that it was sent to 6 of us. But there could definitely be more. Or maybe they're trying to limit class sizes because of Covid

I'm from Maryland. I saw on the email from Robin that it was sent to 6 of us. But there could definitely be more. Or maybe they're trying to limit class sizes because of Covid
Nice, I’m down in Florida. I saw that email too. That would be crazy to have such a small class but you could be right. Or maybe we’re just the last batch to be added to that class date and get iPads sent out.

Nice, I’m down in Florida. I saw that email too. That would be crazy to have such a small class but you could be right. Or maybe we’re just the last batch to be added to that class date and get iPads sent out.
Sorry apparently my reply didn't post the other day. I've been seeing on the thread on here with pass rates that classes have been 6 people. I finally got a schedule for our classes. And my ipad is supposed to arrive today.

Sorry apparently my reply didn't post the other day. I've been seeing on the thread on here with pass rates that classes have been 6 people. I finally got a schedule for our classes. And my ipad is supposed to arrive today.
I just got mine and I’m trying to set it up now. Have you set up yours yet? I’m already stuck at step 7 lol

B
So did your iPad even give you the option to configure remote management? Because mine did not
Nope, that’s what I’m stuck on. I’ve seen other people from older bids talking about it, saying they had the same issue and reset it a few times to get it working. I’m on like reset number 17 lol. I emailed support so we’ll see what they say.

B

Nope, that’s what I’m stuck on. I’ve seen other people from older bids talking about it, saying they had the same issue and reset it a few times to get it working. I’m on like reset number 17 lol. I emailed support so we’ll see what they say.
Yeah I've restarted a few times now with nothing changing

Back
Top Bottom