En Route 4/14/22 En Route Basics

Excited to be seeing people replying to the thread! Where is everyone from and where are you thinking of maybe staying while in OKC? I'm from Michigan and I'm looking into Kim's Place and the Anatole. It'll be nice to try to be near people from the same class since we will all be on the same class schedule/material. :)
I’m driving in from Colorado and I’ve been looking between Anatole and Residence Inn. But since Towneplace is looking like the spot I’ll definitely be looking into that/calling in the morning to reserve. Either way I’ll have my car so I’m always down to carpool for studying

I'm in this class too! I reached out to FAA Rooms and A&T corporate housing today, hoping to get a room at Anatole.
If Anatole doesn't work out sounds like a few of us are already at Residence Inn now lol.
Sounds like I may have gotten the last room at the Residence Inn for that time frame then.
Not sure if it's necessarily time frame, from what it sounded like. I think it may have been based more of classes, which I'm totally fine with honestly. I definitely think there's a couple more spots for students if yours or others class dates :) so hopefully you get another classmate or two

I’m driving in from Colorado and I’ve been looking between Anatole and Residence Inn. But since Towneplace is looking like the spot I’ll definitely be looking into that/calling in the morning to reserve. Either way I’ll have my car so I’m always down to carpool for studying
Yupppp, I ended up at Townplace based on another person's recommendation. Cindy is super sweet and made it really easy on me to get set up. Also TownePlace is pretty close to the academy she was saying and is on a short shuttle route. I'll be taking my car anyways so we'll see if I end up driving it or just shuttle. Sad that the pool is indoor, but also something I should not be focusing on during my time there all things considered lol.

Yupppp, I ended up at Townplace based on another person's recommendation. Cindy is super sweet and made it really easy on me to get set up. Also TownePlace is pretty close to the academy she was saying and is on a short shuttle route. I'll be taking my car anyways so we'll see if I end up driving it or just shuttle. Sad that the pool is indoor, but also something I should not be focusing on during my time there all things considered lol.
Just booked at the Towneplace with Cindy, she really is awesome. Super excited to get down to OKC to meet you all and start training!

Hey everyone. I'm in this class too. I'll be driving up from Florida. What day does per diem hit? I realize on my FOL it only has the 4/14 date and I have no clue when we're supposed to report to OK.

Hey everyone. I'm in this class too. I'll be driving up from Florida. What day does per diem hit? I realize on my FOL it only has the 4/14 date and I have no clue when we're supposed to report to OK.
Assuming your FOL has your basics start date (as mine does), your in-person report date should be 5/18. You should've gotten an email with both dates.

PS: Expect a C&D for the profile pic.

Assuming your FOL has your basics start date (as mine does), your in-person report date should be 5/18. You should've gotten an email with both dates.

PS: Expect a C&D for the profile pic.
? I have a feeling we're on the same wavelength for the profile pic.

I wonder what other info I'm missing then. Maybe I'm supposed to be expecting another email?

Who knows. DF is my HR contact

Back
Top Bottom