Job Listing 42-AFPC-12185231-207462-TJM (Westover Air Reserve Base, MA)

The post is about an open job listing or offer

W.MA

Does anyone have any contact info for Westover, MA (KCEF)? How long should I expect to hear back on a DoD application?

Applied DoD 11/2. Called 11/29 for an update and was told it should be mid-December. Called today and was told no selections have been made yet.

Does anyone have any contact info for Westover, MA (KCEF)? How long should I expect to hear back on a DoD application?

Applied DoD 11/2. Called 11/29 for an update and was told it should be mid-December. Called today and was told no selections have been made yet.
Good rule of thumb for any DOD job. 1 month from closing, typically can hear about referral. 1 month from that interview. 1 month from that selection notifications.

And this is all without any holidays. If you're going through holiday season, I'd add a week for each holiday.

Does anyone know why these bids keep getting cancelled? "Recruitment action for this position has been cancelled." They cancelled the same one in November and now this one from end of January. Is this typical of the DoD to keep cancelling bids?

Bids cancelled:
Closed 11/2 42-AFPC-12185231-207462-TJM
Closed 1/31 42-AFPC-12284308-292677-LEB
Closed 2/1 42-AFPC-12284723-292721-LEB

Bid could be cancelled for any number of reasons.

Most likely reason for bid cancellation with DoD jobs is mandatory placement of a 2152 returning from an overseas position. The crackdown on the 5-year limit spent on an overseas assignment has played a large part in this.

Bid could be cancelled for any number of reasons.

Most likely reason for bid cancellation with DoD jobs is mandatory placement of a 2152 returning from an overseas position. The crackdown on the 5-year limit spent on an overseas assignment has played a large part in this.
Yeah and it has just gotten worse from what I hear.

Back
Top Bottom