En Route 5/14/18 EnRoute Basics

Will just throw in my 0.2 cents. At academy now. Kims is nice but insanely expensive if you bring family. Will take your whole housing and food per diem. IB is by far the cheapest bringing family to, but depending on your level of quality/comfort you may not love it there. Some people really like it though. Guy from my class has his car stolen there day 2 LOL.
Im at anatole with my wife and its really nice and closest to academy. I would reccomend it to everyone. Going t9 be the in between option when it comes to price. Rent through A&T corp housing.

Will just throw in my 0.2 cents. At academy now. Kims is nice but insanely expensive if you bring family. Will take your whole housing and food per diem. IB is by far the cheapest bringing family to, but depending on your level of quality/comfort you may not love it there. Some people really like it though. Guy from my class has his car stolen there day 2 LOL.
Im at anatole with my wife and its really nice and closest to academy. I would reccomend it to everyone. Going t9 be the in between option when it comes to price. Rent through A&T corp housing.
Hey that’s really good advice, thanks!

I don't have a class date yet, but I also appreciate this advice. I've been thinking about initially going to a hotel and then figuring out longer term housing after, since I don't want to be stuck in a place I hate or a bad neighborhood.

Any other advice on good neighborhoods to stay in if you'll have a car?

I’m an Enroute OTS, just started this thread hoping others will say where they are thinking about living so we can get together and study to get through this thing. Graduating college 2 days prior to class starting, maybe others are in the same boat.
I’m graduating from Kent State two days before too! Glad we are in the same boat. I’m booked for Kim’s place.

I’m booked for Kim’s.
I’m graduating from Kent State two days before too! Glad we are in the same boat. I’m booked for Kim’s place.
Cool! I’m driving from ISU, in Indiana, graduation on Saturday, then a 10 hour drive on Sunday, and settling in, just to start class Monday. It’s like a honeymoon style farewell lol! I’m booked at IB still though but I hope you like Kim’s.

Cool! I’m driving from ISU, in Indiana, graduation on Saturday, then a 10 hour drive on Sunday, and settling in, just to start class Monday. It’s like a honeymoon style farewell lol! I’m booked at IB still though but I hope you like Kim’s.
Should I make a Facebook group for our class? I just found this forum.

Hey everyone, I got the call today and I will also be in this class . Can’t wait to see where everyone will be staying, best luck to us all.

What’s wrong with Kim’s? I did read the post above about it being expensive if you’re traveling with family, besides that if there’s something else. I’d appreciate the advice.

I was looking at FAA Crashpads because of the price, but Kim's is the same price (without food) so I went with Kim's. Obviously I've not seen any of the properties, but I've only ever had Kim's recommended and I have a friend who left Isola Bella after Basics because of bed bugs and stuff like that.

What’s wrong with Kim’s? I did read the post above about it being expensive if you’re traveling with family, besides that if there’s something else. I’d appreciate the advice.

Kim's is fine. I stayed there for both Tower and RTF and was able to save per diem . There are definitely cheaper options if you go on Craig's list or maybe AirBNB but if you are set on Kim's it will be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom