En Route 5/17

Mnmmagic

FAA
Facility
ZHU Houston Center
Accepted this date a few weeks back. Planning on staying at Kim's Place. Can't wait to get started!

Good luck! Finished up at the academy August 2018. Let me know if you have any questions I can sure try to help...from what I remember.

I'm not in this academy date but what happens right after basics? You just go straight into Enroute training the next day?

I'm not in this academy date but what happens right after basics? You just go straight into Enroute training the next day?

Yep, next day you’ll head to the Stafford building and start with day 1 of Enroute.

As long as you have a pulse youll pass basics.

Basics really isn’t a worry. You really have to not try for you to fail basics but. Somebody did in my class though. Going back to my point though, he just didn’t try... LOL.

the syllabus they emailed us outlining the basics class seems like a lot of material if you're pure OTS...but most everyone seems to say it's fairly easy to pass.

So, I finally got my EnRoute PDF FOL today. (I accepted the class date and KH said she was waiting to send out my PDF until OPM updated the pay scales)

I am slightly confused though, my class number is 130015
but in the FAA Catalog of Training, the basics class does not exist.2333

Are there some instances of a class not showing up on the catalog of training?

The initial EnRoute class is there, if I assume that it is class number 130016

So, I finally got my EnRoute PDF FOL today. (I accepted the class date and KH said she was waiting to send out my PDF until OPM updated the pay scales)

View attachment 2334
but in the FAA Catalog of Training, the basics class does not exist.View attachment 2333

View attachment 2335

These are questions for your HR rep.

View attachment 2334
but in the FAA Catalog of Training, the basics class does not exist.View attachment 2333

View attachment 2335
Your enroute class is 1 more than your basics class so yeah 130016 will be your enroute class number

What’s up mah dudes! Just accepted this start date. Planning on staying at Kim’s ?

Looking forward to May 17th.....has everyone received their welcome packets yet? Am I the only one waiting on it?

Back
Top Bottom