En Route 6/10/2022 En-Route Basics

MoTop

Hello - Figured I would get a thread going for this course since once does not exist. I might be the first...

1. Basics Start Date: June 10, 2022
2. Series & Option: 2152 & Enroute
3. Duty Location: Oklahoma City, OK
4. Projected in-person Academy dates: 7/18/2022 – 10/7/2022

Hello - Figured I would get a thread going for this course since once does not exist. I might be the first...

I’ve got the same dates as well.

Same dates as well.

I have not
Most likely going to try for one of the extended stay hotels.

Have you received your FOL yet?
I have not yet, but i spoke to my HR rep today (regards to travel outside the country) and she is working on finalizing it. I am going the same route and was able to get the Residents Inn near the Airport booked.

I have not

I have not yet, but i spoke to my HR rep today (regards to travel outside the country) and she is working on finalizing it. I am going the same route and was able to get the Residents Inn near the Airport booked.
How do I go about booking? I was under the impression we had to wait until FOL.

How long did you get this information after receiving CIL? I just got CIL today…

For the medical part, what if I had an injury from a car accident 7+ years ago and I don’t remember where I got my treatment and the medication I was prescribed? It wasn’t a “significant medical condition” and before I go calling around trying to retrieve my medical record history I’m wondering if I really need to?

For the drug test was it just a urine test?

For the drug test was it just a urine test?
Yes, you will take one during your medical for diabetes and another scheduled outside of the medical for drugs. As far as your significant medical condition, i would suggest you reach out to your medical POC one you are assigned one.

Back
Top Bottom