En Route 6/17/21 Enroute Basics

No, but typically it’s been one week after online basics ends
One week!? lol I thought we were still looking at a month timeline (due to COVID). This is helpful information! Do you think it is safe to assume that more info about travel will be included in the FOL?

I'm probably going to stay at Anatole once we get to OK. Have you thought about where you want to stay? Are you bringing a car?

I'm probably going to stay at Anatole once we get to OK. Have you thought about where you want to stay? Are you bringing a car?
Ideally Kim's Place if they have room but Anatole is my backup. I'll be driving out from FL. Don't like not having a car if I'm staying somewhere for a long period of time.

Ideally Kim's Place if they have room but Anatole is my backup. I'll be driving out from FL. Don't like not having a car if I'm staying somewhere for a long period of time.
Same for me, having my car is necessary. I'm now considering a hotel stay (with kitchen) earing the reward points will come in hand once we get our facilities.

Same for me, having my car is necessary. I'm now considering a hotel stay (with kitchen) earing the reward points will come in hand once we get our facilities.
I've thought about the Residence Inn by the academy, but it'll just depend what Kim's and Anatole have available at that time. I usually stay at a Residence when I'm on work trips.

I've thought about the Residence Inn by the academy, but it'll just depend what Kim's and Anatole have available at that time. I usually stay at a Residence when I'm on work trips.
I know I want/need my own place, so for me, Kim's doesn't make much sense (having to pay the difference out of pocket for an individual room). And having the points seems super helpful, although probably not something you're worried about if you travel so much. At least we'll both have a cars, that will make studying easier regardless. I can't belive more people on .65 don't have our same date.

I know I want/need my own place, so for me, Kim's doesn't make much sense (having to pay the difference out of pocket for an individual room). And having the points seems super helpful, although probably not something you're worried about if you travel so much. At least we'll both have a cars, that will make studying easier regardless. I can't belive more people on .65 don't have our same date.
Has Kim's switched back to roommates? Last I heard was everyone got their own place. You can never have too many hotel points!

Kim's is a three bedroom two bathroom duplex with a two car garage. She has switched to two students per house. Kim can give you more info if needed.
Plus Kim will know more about your start date, class schedule, etc than the nearly worthless/lack of response you get from your rep

Back
Top Bottom