En Route 6/17/21 Enroute Basics

I am a little late, did not know we had a thread hehe just wanted say whats up :D
WELCOME! Not too much going on here, just trying to figure out where to stay once we finally get to OKC. I have 4 more working days at my current job and then a month off!

I decided to stay at the Residence Inn OKC Airport. Having my own kitchen and place while earning points makes the most sense for me. Plus they have two conference rooms that can be reserved, so makes for a nice place to study if nobody wants to host.

I decided to stay at the Residence Inn OKC Airport. Having my own kitchen and place while earning points makes the most sense for me. Plus they have two conference rooms that can be reserved, so makes for a nice place to study if nobody wants to host.
Dope! I have a room there too! Have you talked to Cindy?

Not yet, was going to call tomorrow when I have free time. What did you tell them when you called?
I spoke to Kim's, Anatole, and Residence Inn (Cindy specifically, not their general number) and just told them my dates. Kim will ask if you are willing to share a house or if you want your own. They will need your estimated date that you will be in OKC. I was told we would be in OKC by July 22, as long as there are no other delays. She (a lady from the academy) was SUPER helpful. Even sent me some of the documents we'll get in our welcome letter a bit early.

Back
Top Bottom