En Route 8/17/18 Enroute Basics

I got my FOL for this class yesterday. Looking forward to getting started. Leaning towards staying at Anatole, will be coming with my wife.

I’ll be coming from Michigan with my wife. We are now looking at a place called Waters Edge - it’s not on the housing list but I’ve talked with them and rent is about $700 for 1 bed unfurnished. If we get in, we will bring our own furniture. It’s about 10 minutes from the MMAC and close to Anatole as well. I’m pumped to start as well. I have no ATC experience, but I went to a 4 year university and have a bachelors in aviation flight science.

If you don't mind sharing, what was the date you completed mmpi, drug screen, or physical? I'm curious to date you completed the last one of those and approx how long the med clearance took after that? Congrats and thanks for any info

If you don't mind sharing, what was the date you completed mmpi, drug screen, or physical? I'm curious to date you completed the last one of those and approx how long the med clearance took after that? Congrats and thanks for any info
Take a look at my signature underneath my name. If you're on your phone, you have to flip the browser sideways to view it.

Back
Top Bottom