En Route 9/03/19 Enroute

Hey everyone! I am also part of the 9/3 class. As of right now I’m staying at Kim’s place until I am able to transfer over to Anatole I believe on the 25th. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Hey everyone! I am also part of the 9/3 class. As of right now I’m staying at Kim’s place until I am able to transfer over to Anatole I believe on the 25th. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Welcome to the thread! Figured there would be some lurkers. ? When are you heading to OKC?

Welcome to the thread! Figured there would be some lurkers. ? When are you heading to OKC?
Definitely lurking lol. I fly in on the 2nd from CA. Kim has been very helpful but unfortunately no one from our class is staying with her. Anatole next opening was the 25th so I took it.

Definitely lurking lol. I fly in on the 2nd from CA. Kim has been very helpful but unfortunately no one from our class is staying with her. Anatole next opening was the 25th so I took it.
Awesome! Well, can't wait to meet you. I'm staying over at FAACrashpads. Did the ID processing office get in touch with you yet?

So, to make sure of the spot we are supposed to be tomorrow morning, is it building 230? Don't want to show up to the wrong spot on the first day. I know we're going to get our badges right away.
Also, MMAC map link that I got doesn't agree with my computer for some reason. So if anyone has a screenshot or something I can peak at, that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom