A80/LAX special panel

Jordan

Trusted Contributor
I know PPT gets updated soon... But anyone have any inside info as to how many err are in for A80 vs how many selections being made this panel?

I know PPT gets updated soon... But anyone have any inside info as to how many err are in for A80 vs how many selections being made this panel?

Robertb said 30 will be selected. I would assume the ERRs in the system are at least 150-200. HR said they got at least 100 new ERRs for A80 and that was a week and a half ago. Add that to any old ones, plus any new ones from the last week and a half, and that’s my estimate.

That's it? What's the breakdown of facilities/levels if you know
I don't know yet. Our local sent out an email at 7:30 AM with that number on it.
Either:
A- Not everyone submitted their paperwork correctly
B- People whom expressed interest didn't submit their paperwork at all
C- HR only sent over the CAT 1 and CAT 2 names

I don't know yet. Our local sent out an email at 7:30 AM with that number on it.
Either:
A- Not everyone submitted their paperwork correctly
B- People whom expressed interest didn't submit their paperwork at all
C- HR only sent over the CAT 1 and CAT 2 names
My money is on B. It'd be hard to believe you guys go from 13 Cat 1 or Cat 2 ERR's (effectively 0 after everyone was selected) to 87 without including red facilities.

For what it's worth, I called southern HR to confirm I was on a80 mgr list. Per yesterday's PPT, my current facility shows 0 possible losses so based on that plus breakaway2000's logic I'd say red facilities were included...
Well 1 in three odds if they pick up 30. Pretty good odds

I hope when they do the ranking they do it based on how long someone has had paperwork in to there rather than the 100 new who said, "oh I get to get out of my current shithole immediately?, sure what the hell, here's my paperwork then"

I hope when they do the ranking they do it based on how long someone has had paperwork in to there rather than the 100 new who said, "oh I get to get out of my current shithole immediately?, sure what the hell, here's my paperwork then"

It'll be done based on who they think will have the most likely chances of checking out and how quickly. They could care less how long you've wanted to go there

I don't think they can see how long paperwork is in for?

No FOL yet but my manager and A80 manager just forwarded transfer date HR, or however that process works. Looks like Jan. 7th is going to be the day.

Back
Top Bottom