Academy Post-COVID

Anatole is always a popular choice. It has a small dog park as well which I usually used at least two times a day with my pups when I was there.

I just finished the Academy and stayed at South Anatole. I did see people walking their dogs around. My stay at South Anatole was great. There was a power outage at OKC and the housing provider I booked through offered to cover a night at a hotel because it was freezing temperatures and no heat. They even offered to reimburse the purchases I made to stay warm up to a certain amount. If anyone has questions about staying there, send a PM and I'll try to answer them.

Has anybody stayed at FAA Crashpads? Thinking that's where I'll stay if make it through basics.

Last edited:
are academy grads going to their facility or home after they finish?
Majority are going on excused absence and can go home, some start virtual training and are allowed to do that from anywhere, and a few people are being asked to head to their new facility even though they aren't allowed in the building.

Majority are going on excused absence and can go home, some start virtual training and are allowed to do that from anywhere, and a few people are being asked to head to their new facility even though they aren't allowed in the building.
Hey hey they’ll let you in for an afternoon so you can do elms.

Back
Top Bottom