American Airlines Union sues to stop flights to China (UPDATE: Flights Suspended)

It's like some of these female cat controllers who cry for Article 19 hazardous weather leave every time it snows.

It seems like all of your posts are trying to prove how much of a bad ass you are. Mean while your job involves sitting in a 68 degree room basically talking on the phone all day. And making 2-4x the average American salary.

You've got a lot going on inside that head. It's ok to cry man, I know you're a tough guy.. big boys cry too.

It seems like all of your posts are trying to prove how much of a bad ass you are. Mean while your job involves sitting in a 68 degree room basically talking on the phone all day. And making 2-4x the average American salary.

You've got a lot going on inside that head. It's ok to cry man, I know you're a tough guy.. big boys cry too.
I only cried once in ten years and it was when Andrew Luck retired, and I wish my facility was 68 degrees it’s usually cold as s—-, almost OSHA level complaint cold but I endure it as a bad ass who knows there are bigger fish to fry in the FAA.

I only cried once in ten years and it was when Andrew Luck retired, and I wish my facility was 68 degrees it’s usually cold as s—-, almost OSHA level complaint cold but I endure it as a bad ass who knows there are bigger fish to fry in the FAA.

I think SBN is one of those country clubs. Dont work mids and have a generally sweet schedule (thanks to badass ZID transfers) . Dont forget that time you cried when Tim Tebow announced he would come back to Florida. Back before the virus when we could worry about the little things.

Is the agency going to be providing masks if we want them? NATCA?

EEZJSbcWsAAPYsv.jpg