Anyone have the scoop?

They must pick the low hanging fruit to slap around, typical bullies!

Jimmy Fallon Humor GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at the NEB board members and none of them look like they can throw hands.
Mick can, he rides motorcycles, has his ear pierced, got his wife pregnant twice in about 11 months, was the founding captain of the terminal vs. center civil war in the New England region, and is the avenging angel vs any one of you fucks who consider leaving the union.

Obviously nobody knows what was going on. If anyone knows Jamaal it would have taken a lot to push him that far. He is a good guy and cares about people. So if you aren't going to include or don't know the whole story than save it. Even with video of what happened it's just one part of it without the why. That's all I have and all I think needs to be said on the subject.

Obviously nobody knows what was going on. If anyone knows Jamaal it would have taken a lot to push him that far. He is a good guy and cares about people. So if you aren't going to include or don't know the whole story than save it. Even with video of what happened it's just one part of it without the why. That's all I have and all I think needs to be said on the subject.
Solidarity! ?. Oh wait ✊?

Either way, this is a time for transparency from national, something we don’t see… almost ever?

I never randomly punched someone before

I never randomly punched someone before
I seldom agree with 32 but we keep our emotions in check at the expense of ourselves because we are… how did NATCA say it, “Professional.” There is no excuse to physically hit or intimidate a member regardless of personal disputes. National leadership is held to a higher standard and if they cannot hold to that standard then they should resign.

The NWM people showed up at the bar in a group and immediately Jamaal runs up and got in 1 of their faces because someone pointed at him. They kinda yelled back n forth and got separated by a couple guys. More yelling > Jamaal yelled fuck you > DEN guy said something like fuck you you work for me > Jamaal throws a cheap shot as the other guy was being held back. I think Alex told the Denver people to leave because they bounced before security got there. Dont know who filmed it probably one of the wives they were goofing around snapchatting before that outside and at the restaurant

The NWM people showed up at the bar in a group and immediately Jamaal runs up and got in 1 of their faces because someone pointed at him. They kinda yelled back n forth and got separated by a couple guys. More yelling > Jamaal yelled fuck you > DEN guy said something like fuck you you work for me > Jamaal throws a cheap shot as the other guy was being held back. I think Alex told the Denver people to leave because they bounced before security got there. Dont know who filmed it probably one of the wives they were goofing around snapchatting before that outside and at the restaurant
DEN = D01 in this case.

Back
Top Bottom