April 2018

Have we seen facilities with possible gains and possible loses before? Will we actually release and pick up people?
You'll be able to this panel. It's been around since they locked the projected national average at 85%. You get facilities in the sweet spot whose CPC percentage is above the national average and their projected % is above 85% but below the projected national average of 89.0%

Nate when you are at work go to Cedar, then on the left hand side go to ERR staffing or something like that, then that will take you to the "NCEPT Home Page", from there scroll down and down and down there is a ton of info about old NCEPT's and selections and such but you will then find for April's NCEPT the dates for all, 3/12 is the ERR cutoff then 2 days or so later is when HR starts uploading all the correct ERR's (that takes a few days) then from there is the last Facility PPT on 3/21 and then the managers list 4/4-4/9 then NCEPT panel meets on 4/12. Now I am just going off the top of my head but that's about what it says, IT'S ALSO WHAT PEOPLE CALL THE KSN WEBSITE b/c that's what the www.ksn.(to man numbers and letter to know). I hope this helps, good luck to you.

Jason,

I had no idea you could access it from Cedar. That’s exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks bro.

Jason,

I had no idea you could access it from Cedar. That’s exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks bro.
Every facility has their home Cedar page set up differently. The links on the left side for your facility will be different than the links at anyone else's facility .

On March 12th, is there a specific time for the deadline? I've sent mine in to HR but haven't received confirmation yet.

On March 12th, is there a specific time for the deadline? I've sent mine in to HR but haven't received confirmation yet.

Each Hr office is different. The Eastern region called me to say that they received my packets.The New England region emailed me. Some snail mail you the slip from the -42. I'd say give the region you applied to a call on Monday.

Each Hr office is different. The Eastern region called me to say that they received my packets.The New England region emailed me. Some snail mail you the slip from the -42. I'd say give the region you applied to a call on Monday.
Will do! Thank you!

I believe they'll be updated toward the end of this month and that's what will be used by the panel.

Also, good luck everyone!

So what if the supervisor listed on the paperwork retires before the panel? Is that an issue at all?
No issue. Supervisor info only matters if an ATM wants to go above and beyond with their background checks. I always put office numbers as opposed to cell numbers just in case they were out of town, called in sick, etc. Given where you're coming from, your resume speaks for itself and you'd have no issue getting ranked high.

Back
Top Bottom