April 2018

I have a question, probably a stupid question I’ve also never posted on here. Nonetheless i hate this NCEPT stuff. Let’s just say by some miracle my facility actually hit numbers 83% but we have one committed outbound, will we still be able to at least let one body go in the April selections? Hope that question makes sense. I appreciate the feedback. Goodluck to everyone trying to get out.

I have a question, probably a stupid question I’ve also never posted on here. Nonetheless i hate this NCEPT stuff. Let’s just say by some miracle my facility actually hit numbers 83% but we have one committed outbound, will we still be able to at least let one body go in the April selections? Hope that question makes sense. I appreciate the feedback. Goodluck to everyone trying to get out.
I don’t understand what you’re trying to ask, but if anything is 83% you can’t release.

Also, numbers are already finalized, so there’s no consequence for anything staffing related for this panel.

Edit: i assumed smaller facility. clarified in subsequent post.

Last edited:
We have 25 of 30 CPCs. One committed outbound. No one can be released?
You should read the ncept current rules thread

edit: I'm assuming FSM. 1 release this panel. read that thread; to me the way you worded your question makes me think the way it works isn't clear.

Last edited:
That’s the placement tool, need actual vacancy list.
The new vacancy and priority list will be titled April and they were being released on the last day of the month up until the most recent few which came earlier in the month's last week soon after the PPT.

All the resources you seek are on this site in a tab labeled "Resources"
Decision Lense Criteria formula creates the priority list and its in the NCEPT file on here.
Thank ya sir!

Alright that criteria is confusing as hell haha.

Last edited:
Thank ya sir!

Alright that criteria is confusing as hell haha.
It's impossible to calculate based on the data they provide because the largest weighted item is a scarcity index that isn't publicly available. It's why you see facilities like STT and ACK ranked so high.
I've tried plugging in the rest of the formula based on PPT data, but the scarcity index throws a giant wrench into it.

It's impossible to calculate based on the data they provide because the largest weighted item is a scarcity index that isn't publicly available. It's why you see facilities like STT and ACK ranked so high.
I've tried plugging in the rest of the formula based on PPT data, but the scarcity index throws a giant wrench into it.

A "keleven", if you will.

From what I remember, CPC-IT’s are treated as equally as CPCs during the NCEPT, correct? I was on the verge of checking out so I submitted my paperwork as a CPC-IT just to meet the deadline. I was planning on visiting the facilities I put in for and hand-delivering updated paperwork reflecting my CPC status, but I doubt I could get new copies to the NCEPT board at this point.

Maybe somebody can help with this, my facility is above national average (23 of 28 Cpcs target) and a current projected of 110%. We are listed on the new list as cat 2 with 1 elidgible loss, why? By the way I read the description we could release up to six to remain above 85% projected. We have 12 in training. Am I misreading the cat 2 rules?

The national average of actual cpc is 81.81%, so if losing 1 drops you below that, you can’t release anymore until you get some more cpc’s.

Back
Top Bottom